[sugar] Implicit saving

Bert Freudenberg bert
Fri Aug 31 16:59:15 EDT 2007

On Aug 31, 2007, at 12:54 , Eben Eliason wrote:

> The "keep" button is going to explicitly create a copy of the current
> state as a new entry within the Journal, so that incremental saves are
> supported until we have proper versions.

How does it do this? Supposedly it just creates a new entry in the
datastore, which then would have a new object id. How would it inform
Sugar that the running activity instance now is associated with that
new object id? If I'm not mistaken then currently Sugar assumes the
object id currently "bound" to an activity instance never changes.

- Bert -