[sugar] sugar-update: your friendly neighborhood auto-installation script

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Aug 29 14:54:29 EDT 2007

Indeed, I just looked up the module for managing zip files a few hours
ago.  I've also since updated the script to have a -f flag for
updating to the latest firmware, but it's not available yet.  The
latest version will be on the wiki soon (I'm having upload troubles);
a section of the autoreinstallation page is already setup with
details.

- Eben