[sugar] Privately-owned data on XOs?

Luke Hutchison luke.hutch
Sat Aug 25 21:29:34 EDT 2007

If you can easily see everybody else's work all the time, then you'll know
your work is subject to the same visibility rules.  Kids learn fast.  Our
assumptions about what might be good for us also don't apply well here.  I
think that openness by default is an interesting enough idea (if only as a
social experiment) that it deserves to be tested in the field at some point.