[sugar] Privately-owned data on XOs?

Luke Hutchison luke.hutch
Fri Aug 24 18:38:18 EDT 2007

Openness by default might also discourage some of the possible negative uses
of the XO, such as the problem that was recently reported in the media with
pornography being discovered on Nigerian children's XOs.  It could also
(rather counter-intuitively) protect children from bullying and
exploitation, if those around them, including their teacher, were more aware
of what was going on in their life.  Openness cures all sorts of societal
ills.