[sugar] Sharing data between activities.

Ivan Krstić krstic
Fri Aug 24 07:38:01 EDT 2007

On Aug 24, 2007, at 7:34 AM, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> Anybody from the security team can tell how will activities access
> those
> files when security is in place?

One way to implement it would be for the installer service to unpack
all .xol bundles as folders under a common root, e.g. /home/shared,
which then gets mapped into containers as /shared at container
initialization time.

This is the first I've heard of content bundles, however, so I'd have
to think about it more. Is this something we're aiming to do for FRS?
I haven't seen it in any of the roadmaps or schedules. Kim?

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org