[sugar] Privately-owned data on XOs?

Mike Usmar mike
Fri Aug 24 03:30:31 EDT 2007

I very much agree with this; The perspective here is 1 of a western delivery
of curriculum; where principally the focus is on individualism; where as
constructionist and what the XO is about is in fact the success of us
learning together, where in fact we celebrate plagiarism; how we as a group,
as a community have created "our Learning" and move forward together; this
concept is very familiar for our Maori and Pacific communities here in the
Pacific, and indeed many indigenous communities who live in large families
and close communities