[sugar] Updating an activity with a .xo file

Keith R. Fieldhouse olpc
Wed Aug 22 12:53:51 EDT 2007

This may be a silly question, but I wasn't able to find an answer on the
Wiki on the mail archives.

What is the best way to update a previously installed activity?  Right
now sugar-install-bundle works with a .xo file quite nicely.  But, if a
new .xo is created there isn't, as far as I can tell, an easy way to
install it over the previous one.

Am I missing something obvious?  Or is it really a matter of manually
deleting the activity and re-running sugar-install-bundle.  I've tried
incrementing the version in my activity.info but that didn't seem to
help.  Is there some path other than sugar-install-bundle that's better.

Again, my apologies if this is a silly question.

Keith