[sugar] [patches] TurtleArt+Journal

Lincoln Quirk lincoln
Fri Aug 10 13:12:30 EDT 2007

Regarding TurtleArt. Background: over the past few weeks I've been
sugarizing TA, adding the sugar toolbar, journal integration, and
removing the load/save/new buttons on the UI (which would pop up GTK
load/save boxes; no longer necessary.)

However, TurtleArt has a lot of samples that come with it, which are
useful in learning how to use it.

Removing the load/save dialogs also removed any way to get to the
samples, and Brian and I were wondering on the best way to replace the
UI for them.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 07:54:56AM -0400, Brian Silverman wrote:
> We may have some time here to deal with this issue. Likely we'll want to
> do something like add another toolbar that brings back the lost
> functionality. I haven't found any documentation describing how to do
> this. Is there anything written. If not what code should I be looking at
> to try to figure this out.

Any ideas?

Lincoln