[sugar] Consensus about how to handle controls in the UI

Gonzalo Odiard godiard
Sun Apr 22 00:07:23 EDT 2007

Hello:
In the news from the wiki we are reading:
4. Sugar: This week saw numerous small fixes in the UI to improve the zoom
experience. Marco Gritti, Tomeu Vizoso, and Eben Eliason have reached a
consensus about how to handle controls in the UI, which is an important part
of our developer story. Some of the compromises we have made won't give us
the exact experience we are looking for, but they minimize risk to the
project.
There are more information?
Thanks!!!!

Gonzalo Odiard