[sugar] FW: Touchpad XO

Ivan Krstić krstic
Thu Apr 5 17:55:20 EDT 2007

Ka-Ping Yee wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Gervase Markham wrote:
>> What are the two buttons mostly used for? Does sugar actually have
>> context menus for the right button?
>
> I believe that's what the plan is so far.

The two buttons were added before Sugar was designed, and once it was
realized that Sugar doesn't have a use for the second button, we
discussed eliminating it. It was decided not to do so for some other
reasons, but Sugar wasn't designed to take advantage of it (which
doesn't mean we won't hook it up to something).

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D