[sugar] command line inaccesible in the latest build?

Shankar Pokharel memshankar
Wed Apr 4 21:41:09 EDT 2007

Ashlesha,

I don't know if you are trying to find out terminal or a different console
but if you need terminal, press "alt" + "view source" key. (view source key
is marked with a gear like symbol). To get out of the Developer Console just
press the key combination you pressed to go there.

Shankar