[sugar] U of Toronto presentation, request for a loaner for a few hours on Thursday

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch
Mon Apr 2 21:22:53 EDT 2007

Mike C. Fletcher wrote:
> I've got an invitation to do a presentation at the University of
> Toronto's computer science/systems group this Thursday (the 5th of
> April) at 3pm.  I'd love to have a physical machine at the
> presentation.  I'm also likely going to be doing a presentation to a
> much larger group on the 17th of May, but that's way off in the
> distance right now.  Anyway, if someone in Toronto has a laptop they
> could loan me for a few hours it would be appreciated.
Call off the search...

Since we couldn't confirm the hardware in time to do advertising (and so
the presentation isn't the last thing before a 4-day weekend) we've
moved the presentation to next week, when I will hopefully have my own
hardware.  Sorry for the excess traffic on the list.

Enjoy yourselves,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder