[sugar] Integration with web apps (and Moodle specifically!)

Krishna Sankar ksankar ksankar
Wed Sep 6 22:27:25 EDT 2006

Yep, OpenID looks interesting. I am a fan of Lightweight Identity specs (may be that is an oxymoron). V1.1 is more of identity than a trust fabric. Looks like the wip (2.0) will jump into the trust semantics. So may be we can implement the 2.0 and that will give us the required trust substrate.

Cheers
<k/>