[sugar] First time Sugar user's experiences

Teus Benschop teus
Mon Oct 30 21:10:05 EST 2006

Ivan Krsti? wrote:
> Teus Benschop wrote:
>
>> Yes, I agree that ideally
>> Bibledit should become a "native" sugar applications, but probably in a
>> later stage.
>>

> This brings forward a more general question about how we want to deal
> with legacy apps. They work now with manual tinkering, but without a
> concrete model of how to deal with them, they simply won't work once we
> start implementing the security features.

Implementing security features to block legacy applications, that sounds
frightening to me. That means no application will run on Sugar unless it
is fully compliant. Friends, what are you doing to us, legacy developers? :)

Teus.