[sugar] gutenberg -> OLPC wiki format

Samuel Härgestam samuel.hargestam
Tue Oct 24 12:24:28 EDT 2006

On 10/23/06, "Samuel Klein" <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:

> A script to convert from the existing Gutenberg format will be helfpul.  I
> don't know that anyone has started working on that, but the format spec
> should be in a sufficiently stable form to make a start at it.

I am planning on writing such a script. I won't get started on it until in a
few weeks, though, as I'm currently focusing on finishing the Logo tutorial
I'm working on for OLPC. I also thought it a good idea to wait until the
wiki format spec is set in stone, to avoid having to rewrite the script and
make a mess.

But, of course, if some other developer has nothing else to do and wants to
start working on it right away, that's fine. In that case, I'd appreciate if
you dropped me a line when you plan on starting to make sure we won't
duplicate efforts.

/Samuel