[sugar] Porting apps, which ones?

MBurns maburns
Thu Oct 19 16:09:00 EDT 2006

Is there a OLPC blessed list of what programs would like to be
ported/packaged for the laptop? It seems right now that is either core
system software, or individual developers scratching their own itch. The
wiki doesn't appear to have any specific list.

A small group of us at Oregon State would like to help contribute in
building application bundles and the like, but would rather our goals be put
toward a real need, rather than something we think would be useful. What
applications should we look into working on?

Michael Burns
Oregon State University