[sugar] activity icons?

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Sat Oct 14 05:09:51 EDT 2006

Owen Williams wrote:
> I'm trying to make an icon for my activity, but sugar won't seem to be
> using it.  I've tried creating an SVG according to the guidelines in
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_Bundles, but I still get the boring
> circle.  Is there some special way the icon has to be created?  The
> official icons seems to have style markup in them.

Hi,

the bundle spec is not fully implemented yet. For now we need to add
activity icons to the icon theme. Have a look in
artwork/art/icon-theme/scalable/activities. Just add your icon there and
when it's working ok please mail me a patch.

Activity icons needs to have a specific format in particular you need to
define these two identities and use them in the icon:

<!ENTITY fill_color "#FFFFFF">
<!ENTITY stroke_color "#000000">

Have a look to activity-web.svg.

This is necessary in order to color the icon according to the buddy colors.

Marco