[sugar] Squeak / Etoys RPMs

Owen Williams ywwg
Tue Oct 10 13:56:32 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 13:09 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:

> Remember, we're not starting from a desktop of discrete files which you
> need to open.  Stuff in the journal will save what activity you last
> worked on something with, and that's how it will know how to get back to
> it.

What about files that were not created on an OLPC, such as oggs,
theoras, pdfs, or other media?  I'm writing an RSS reader for OLPC, and
it downloads files contained in RSS enclosures.  If there's no mimetype
database on the system, it seems to cut olpc off from the rest of the
world's content.

Owen Williams