[sugar] Artwork RPM

Bert Freudenberg bert
Tue Oct 10 13:51:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

shouldn't "olpc-artwork" be a dependency of sugar?

I'm running the latest stable build 91 on an A-test board. Today I
updated sugar via yum, got me v0.33 built on Oct 6. Running it, the
icons looked all wrong, red-and-green and much too large. Then I
updated olpc-artwork, v0.13 built on Oct 5. However, all activity
icons and the XO are pitch-black now. It can't be the code, because
my etoys icon shows up nicely colored. So, is the artwork simply out
of sync?

- Bert -