[sugar] Squeak / Etoys RPMs

Bert Freudenberg bert
Fri Oct 6 20:57:52 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

I built RPMs for the Squeak virtual machine and the Etoys Sugar
activity. Since the etoys.laptop.org address is not operational yet,
I uploaded them here:

	http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/sugar/rpm/

I verified they work on the A-test board with build 91. However, in
that build there is a rather old version of Sugar (well, old on our
time scale) so the Etoys icon does not show up correctly.

What can we do to get a more recent version into build 92? What is
the procedure that determines what packages at which version go into
a build?

MarcoPG: the etoys rpm spec file is right in the etoys git repository.

Cheers!

- Bert -