[sugar] New Abiword build and sugar icons.

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au msevior
Fri Nov 17 13:15:52 EST 2006

> We can't possibly put this into our Friday (today) build with this major
> a change, nice as it is to pull in Pango for its internationalization.
> This build is intended to be "big/low risk bug fixes only".  Changing
> rendering engines, even moving to one that is used elsewhere is a major
> risk.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The rendering engine always used pango. The current
version uses pango. This version has lots of bugs fixd in it.

> There probably won't be another build for a couple weeks.
>
> Please, next time branch in your source repository for a release, so
> that key bug fixes can be done without pulling in major new
> functionality (e.g. Pango support).
>
> We *will* want to put the pango version in quickly after as possible
> after today's build, so that it can have good soak-in before BTest-2;
> and we'd be happy to make the update available separately from the base
> system immediately for those who want it.

You have it now. It is better than before.

Cheers

Martin