[sugar] where's the task frame?

Dan Williams dcbw
Thu Nov 16 21:26:49 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 00:38 +0100, J.M. Maurer wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 18:22 -0500, Erik Blankinship wrote:
> > Today's sugar build worked.  Cool, looks good.
> >
> > What is the key command to bring up the taskframe now?  I think F5
> > used to bring it up.  F5 is now mapped to decrease_brightness().
>
> Try f9

Tomorrow it will be Shift+Alt+F9; people with regular keyboards will
need a few extra keys.  You can always find out what the key mappings
are from the Sugar README file.

The real laptop uses the the F keys for different things, and the real
laptop also has dedicated keys for Camera, Frame, and Chat/Overlay.
Therefore we're not going to use the F keys for these things, since the
F keys will soon be remapped to the real keys on the laptop.

This is also the reason that F1 - F4 were reversed, now they map to the
real keys on the laptop keyboard.

Dan