[sugar] Re: Crossmark draft spec

Jim Gettys jg
Mon Nov 6 09:47:57 EST 2006

Ivan,

The reason that IPv6 literals exist at all in the specs is to enable
people to get to network devices when name services have failed.
In fact, the IETF strongly discourages use of literal addresses as much
as possible.

Therefore it isn't clear to me that you necessarily need to support them
in the wiki.
                              - Jim

--
Jim Gettys