[sugar] Studly caps

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Sun Jul 23 06:07:55 EDT 2006

> Ok; however I thought for consistency in the python PS bindings that I
> should use StudlyCaps just to be the same as the underlying D-Bus API.
> That can be trivially changed, however.  I don't really care.

IHMO consistency in the higher level API is more important here. If you
think about it all the API people are going to use to build an
application for Sugar is GObject based. We might even want to rewrite
some of the python bits in C gobject at some point, to gain language
independency. Having it consistenly follow the gobject style would be nice.

Marco