[sugar] ImportError: No module named IconColor

Simon Schampijer simon
Sat Aug 26 17:07:34 EDT 2006

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

>> Ok. I remember the idea of having the chat activity being available
>> in all the activities. This is working as expected (F3). But after a
>> 'buildone sugar' I still have the same traceback when starting the
>> chat activity.
>> Keep up the great work'
>> Simon
>
> Weird... Can you please give me the output of:
>
> cat
> /home/marco/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/activities/groupchat.activity

[Activity]
name = GroupChat
icon = activity-groupchat
id = com.redhat.Sugar.GroupChatActivity
python_module = groupchat.GroupChatActivity.GroupChatActivity
show_launcher = yes

> ls -l
> /home/marco/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/activities/groupchat.activity
I am the user of this file:  -rw-r--r-- 1 erikos erikos
I did not run sugar-jhbuilda as root - I just built artwork manually and
did a make install as root there.

Simon