[sugar] ImportError: No module named IconColor

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Fri Aug 25 04:32:27 EDT 2006

> Ok. I remember the idea of having the chat activity being available in
> all the activities. This is working as expected (F3). But after a
> 'buildone sugar' I still have the same traceback when starting the
> chat activity.
> Keep up the great work'
> Simon

Weird... Can you please give me the output of:

cat
/home/marco/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/activities/groupchat.activity

ls -l
/home/marco/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/sugar/activities/groupchat.activity

(Adjust the sugar-jhbuild path)

If you runned sugar-jhbuild as root before that might be the issue...

Thanks,
Marco