[Sugar-desarrollo] [Design] [Patches] New Toolbars in Activities

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Mie Mar 16 17:30:22 EDT 2011

Yes sure, thank you!
Be sure to ping me on IRC (i'm icarito) if you'd like us to work in concert.
Reg. Get Books, its one where my patches don't conflict with Simon's
recommendations.
I put the main actions (Books Toolbar) into the main toolbar thus not
needing a second icon for it (see attached pics).
I thought that made sense since tha activity is called Get Books.

Now my question is: I'm working on dirakx's Distance patches and indeed
I don't know what to do with Atmosphere tab.
I think doing the same trick isn't as appropriate as atmosphere
adjustments seem secondary for the activities purpuse.
Screenshot also attached.

Also i'm now seriously in doubt with regard to actions:
  - Edit activity titlebar
  - Keep button

Several of the simpler activities litter the Journal with useless items.
What is the designed affordance here, or the correct behaviour?

Thanks again for the review.
Sebastian