[Sugar-desarrollo] [Design] [Patches] New Toolbars in Activities

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Lun Mar 14 13:57:08 EDT 2011

El 14/03/11 07:06, Gonzalo Odiard escribió:
> More information:
> Testing StopWatch, does not show Activity name input in main toolbar, and
> share and keep button must be aligned at left.
> The same in Maze.
Yes, these were done before I got the feedback from Simon, as those
guidelines were not (yet) documented.
I will fix those, the max_participants Walter mentioned and find out
what's going on with distance.

Can you be a bit more clear about what you mean with "consolidating
patches" ? do you mean to unite two or more git commits into a single
one? I'd love to do this for clarity!
Thank you for the review!

Sebastian