[Sugar-desarrollo] [Design] [Patches] New Toolbars in Activities

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo en laptop.org
Lun Mar 14 07:25:32 EDT 2011

I was reading your patches.
I think you must send the patches to sugar-devel list for proper review.
There are patches who can be consolidated to be more clear like in Typing
Turtle, or in StopWatch.
In the Distance activity, the Atmosphere toolbar is not visible with the new
toolbar?
The review in the list can be a little annoying, but is very good to start,
and keep the quality of our work.

Gonzalo