[Sugar-desarrollo] [Design] [Patches] New Toolbars in Activities

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo en laptop.org
Jue Mar 10 13:43:23 EST 2011

Nice!
I can review this, but next Monday.
Maybe we can create a wiki page to track the state of the activities, and
add screenshots to check consistency.
Our initial list (now outdated) is here
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Godiard/Activities_for_F14#Activities_test_in_OS9
Saludos!!