[Sugar-desarrollo] activities for people with disabilities

Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro kmbc141290 en gmail.com
Mar Ene 19 11:28:02 EST 2010

Hello everyone as they are to the list

A few days ago, I had to make new efforts to Sugar by which these activities
going to focus on people with disabilities such as deaf people in Nicaragua,
which I had a couple of ideas to give the XO to use these people

One of my ideas is talking to Sara par modify the person types a letter to
show him the hand position that corresponds to each letter and this activity
will be implemented in the beginner level for those who are entering this
type of study were facilitate this type of tool

But my question is if I can modify the activity of "talking with Sara? or
start this new activity.

Suggestions

--
Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro