[somos-azucar] upcoming board meeting
laura en somosazucar.org
Mar Sep 27 20:03:24 EDT 2011
I understand that at the upcoming Sugar Oversight Board meeting we
(sugarlabs perú/somosAZUCAR) will be able to discuss our objectives with
the board. Still, we haven't been able to translate the complete
so I took some time and put together the main idea.
Best and looking forward for all possible support.
- Present to the new government of Perú, a set of recommendations to
"rescue" the local deployment from it's current critical state
- Set up Sugarcamp Lima 2011 in order to be able to collaboratively
produce a "new image Perú: digital citizenship"
- Define basic methodology: local teams process and articulation with
- Define basic sustainability: tecnical and pedagogical assistance to
- Main documentation: formalize indicators and best practices
- Final users network
- Articulate methodology and sustainability globally
- Projects bank
On 9/20/11 7:44 AM, Walter Bender wrote:
> We will be having a Sugar Oversight Board meeting on Friday, September
> 23 at 15:00 UTC (11 EST) on irc.freenode.org #sugar-meeting. We'll be
> discussing among other topics the Berlin Lab. If you have a topic
> you'd like to add to the discussion, please contact me.
------------ próxima parte ------------
Se ha borrado un adjunto en formato HTML...
Más información sobre la lista de distribución somosazucar