[SoaS] Fwd: [IAEP] SoaS installation frustrations

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Sat Feb 18 09:23:31 EST 2017

See the posting below with inline suggestions.  The posting was to the IAEP
mailing list for the general Sugar audience.  I've copied the discussion
here to the SoaS list for technical followup.  Perhaps we could interest
some Google Code-In or GSOC applicants to innovate on the installation
issues.