[SoaS] Creating "18.1.0" olpc-os-builder branch based on F27

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Dec 29 00:00:38 EST 2017

Approved now, thanks for letting me know.

Delay was because you were one of 15 other subscription requests from
accounts that look just as likely to be disposable.  My own ISP drops
the subscription requests.  Spam posts by non-member addresses are
quite high, and we had a burst of spam subscriptions.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/