[SoaS] Super Chef 2 activity

Raul Benitez rbenitez at paraguayeduca.org
Fri Aug 11 12:17:56 EDT 2017

Hi all

I installed Sugar 0.108 through SoaS 25, installed in notebooks.

*The problem is the following*:

The background images and the buttons to select surpass the screen, so for
this example the "Child" and "Girl" buttons are not displayed completely.
Another example is the "Serve Dish" button that can not be displayed on the
screen when it comes to advancing.

*The last lines of the error log is*:

** Message: pygobject_register_sinkfunc is deprecated (HippoCanvasBox)
1502133820.791122 WARNING root: KeepButton has been deprecated since Sugar
0.94 and should not be used in newly written code.
1502133820.794311 WARNING root: No gtk.AccelGroup in the top level window.
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

I tried to change the screen resolution in the source code
/SuperChef.activity/src/View.py but because I tried changing different
resolutions does not give results.

I need direction and assistance to be able to debug and fix it myself,
please.

I need to make it work for use in a school.

Thanks!
Raul Benitez