[SoaS] Technical Release - Sugar 0.110

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:18:27 EST 2016

Hi Sam,

I apologise, I never saw the release announcement for any of the dev
releases in this cycle nor the GA announcement. I'm not sure what
happened as I thought I was on the sugar-devel list. TBH I have seen
so little discussion I thought the cycle had been delayed or
something.

Is there a summary/overview of what's changed (particularly in terms
of new/changed dependencies)?

What's the plans for the next cycle so I can ensure we don't miss that
one too. Also if you are able, or know someone that is, to help out
with the packaging/updates of the packages in Fedora that would also
help out too. Happy to help mentor anyone interested in getting
actively involved in maintaining Sugar in Fedora.

Peter