[SoaS] [IAEP] SoaS Review/Article

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:01:02 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand that there are currently some concerns about whether SOAS
> will come out with Fedora24 due to errors in the build process (sorry,
> it is not very clear to me)..  It would be a great shame to not make
> the F24 release, but far worse if there was not an eventual path to
> keeping our listing on the spins page with a current release of Sugar.

They will most definitely be there for F-24 GA, and there's the
nightly composes of F-24 where they're there most of the time. The
rel-eng process has been massively overhauled this dev cycle and
there's still a few gremlins lurking.

Nightly F-24 images here from a couple of days ago:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/Fedora-24-20160511.n.0/compose/Spins/x86_64/iso/Fedora-SoaS-Live-x86_64-24-20160511.n.0.iso
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/Fedora-24-20160511.n.0/compose/Spins/i386/iso/Fedora-SoaS-Live-i386-24-20160511.n.0.iso
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/Fedora-24-20160511.n.0/compose/Spins/armhfp/images/Fedora-SoaS-armhfp-24-20160511.n.0-sda.raw.xz

> Could someone following that more closely offer any additional details
> and thoughts on possible paths into a easily accessible .108 release?

I am one of the Fedora release engineers, you could not get any closer
to the process. I would like to

I'd like to see updated Activities released but they appear to not
happened of late.
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/honey/