[SoaS] Fwd: [Test-Announce] Announcing the release of Fedora 22 Alpha!

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:10:10 EDT 2015

On 03/14/2015 04:15 AM, Jean THIERY wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for this information.
>
> Where can we simply find the newest iso file (Fedora+Sugar) ?

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/22_Beta_TC1/Live/

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/22_Beta_TC1/Live/x86_64/Fedora-Live-SoaS-x86_64-22_Beta-TC1.iso
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/22_Beta_TC1/Live/i386/Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-22_Beta-TC1.iso

you can also follow links to nightly builds here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_TC1_Installation?rd=Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fedora_23

Tom Gilliard
satellit on freenode IRC #sugar