[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] Sugar on a Stick, USB-HowTo as an Activity, in Home view.

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:22:25 EST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Iain Brown Douglas <
iain at browndouglas.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been making a presentation with the instructions and screen shots
> to make Sugar on a Stick.
>
> I have written up my progress so far on [1] and placed three screen shots
> here [2] [3] [4].
>
> A previous working title has been Sugar Stick Builder.
>
> I cannot find a one or two word title that fits the job.

​I've been told that the process of copying and preparing a live operating
system image for​

​running on a flash storage device is called 'Loading', perhaps in analogy
to loading a program,
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Loader_(computing)​

​So maybe *SoaS Loader...*