[SoaS] . Re: Live respin (Sam P.)

Davidson Gonçalves de Souza davidson0 at outlook.com
Thu Dec 24 07:47:30 EST 2015

Hi Sam!
>I tried to do the procedure suggested by James Cameron, but could not.
>So we decided the following:
>Who want to use one stick, then stick with Fedora_22_SoaS. If we use the version available for you, and will update the kernel
(because the kernel that comes in .iso is not compatible with the intel
graphics accelerators of pcs of my neighbors).
>Who want to use the Fedora_23_SoaS until the release of Fedora_24_SoaS, you must use two USB sticks. We even try to partition a USB stick to 'pretend' of 'another stick' but we did not succeed.
>I'll install Fedora 23 Workstation to see if the problem is in our
computers, or if it's just the Fedora_23_SoaS who have this problem.
>At first the system does not create directories "Documents", "Videos",
 "Photos" and etc ... And this happens even in 'live', before we install
 definitely on the stick.

>On the installation method we use:

>We installed the system in 8GB USB Keys. But some people install the system on your computer's hard drive in dual boot with Windows. In this case, they use 20 Gb space.
>As I talked about in social Help Brazil's staff is half 'crazy' and so
 use the system normally for just about everything else a normal do.