[SoaS] Documents folder in the Journal

Davidson Gonçalves de Souza davidson0 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 5 13:02:19 EST 2015

Hello!

 I like to know if there will be a Re-Spin the Fedora_23_SOAS with the bugs?

 I'm asking because Fedora_23_SOAS without the Documents folder is horrible to use.

 For simple tasks, how to extract rar files, I need two USB sticks (one for the operating system and the other to 'pretend to be the Documents folder').

 I thought the problem would be my computer. However I tested the installation in 5 different models and in any documents folder appeared.

 So, humbly, I need to know which computers you've done these tests, for me this folder does not show up.

 I also apologize for not participating in tests. Next I try to help.

 Best regards
 Davidson Souza.