[SoaS] Memorize- with Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC4

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Thu Nov 27 11:09:32 EST 2014

Hello Gonzalo,

Le 27/11/2014 16:29, Gonzalo Odiard a écrit :
> I think the remaining error (activity no visible on the circle
> due to broken translation),
> is solved in the new sugar-toolkit-gtk3 rpm.
> May be you can download from here:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=595456
> and confirm

Thank you for this information.

I don't know how to use rpm.

I hope that these changes will be included in TC5 (?)
so that I can run new tests.

> Gonzalo

Soon on Internet,

Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][http://ModLibre.info/]