[SoaS] Write-95 with Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC4

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Wed Nov 26 14:11:38 EST 2014

Hello,

Le 26/11/2014 17:55, Iain Brown Douglas a écrit :
> Thanks Gonzalo,

Thanks Gonzalo and Iain,

For complementary tests on  AbiWordActivity.py  I used
Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC4 parameterized in [French-France].

> Is certainly an improvement. I did not see the "inserted page break"
> issue at all.

OK for me also.

> Copy, seemed to copy to the clipboard ok, but I did not manage to paste
> correctly.

The text could be saved in HTML, RTF and TXT but not in PDF:
The program quits when we try to save in PDF.

> When I (inadvertently) pressed Ctrl+S I got a non-sugarized working Save
> dialog box, once, but not repeated later.

Ctrl-S had no effect.

> I still had resistance to placing the cursor in the "renaming field".
> Do you see that?

There is a small resistance for entering the "renaming field"
noticeable with a touch-pad, less noticeable with a mouse.

> Write wrote to and from an inserted USB stick correctly.

Idem.

> Speak collapsed Write, losing the changes.

Idem (in English and in French).

> (I still have the sense that Write is working under a heavy overhead.)
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Iain

Soon on Internet,