[SoaS] Write-95 with Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC4

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Tue Nov 25 09:52:25 EST 2014

Hello Iain,

Le 25/11/2014 09:58, Iain Brown Douglas a écrit :
> On Sat, 2014-11-15 at 22:32 +0100, Jean THIERY wrote:
>
>> WRITE-95 =======================================================
>>
>> *Write* quits if we try to pronounce a selected text
>> with the text-to-speech icon.
>>
> Bonjour Jean,

The following new results were obtained with Write-95
and the new TC4 version (French parameters)
Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC4 (2014-11-24)
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/21_TC4/Live/i386/

> In Write-95 I have
>
> *Write* quits if we try to pronounce a selected text with the
> text-to-speech icon.

I still obtain the same behavior.

> also
>
> Write collapses if I try to save as .pdf

I obtain the same behavior with PDF.

NB: Write-95 can save in HTML, RTF and TXT

> also
>
> When a new activity is started, text typed, then activity stopped, and
> then resumed from journal, the view appears blank, but the saved text is
> present after a page break and a blank line. As per this bug:
> https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4662#comment:7
>
> Does this bug not appear for you?

I obtain the same behavior.

This problem does not appear if we read a text previously saved
- in HTML or RTF (rich text with colors...)
- or in TXT (simple text)

> I made a (still pending) comment on this bug a few hours ago.
>
> Regards,
>
> Iain

Soon on Internet,

Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][http://ModLibre.info/]