[SoaS] SoaS v11 beta 4 : tests with activities INCLUDED in the standard distribution

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Tue Nov 25 03:58:18 EST 2014

On Sat, 2014-11-15 at 22:32 +0100, Jean THIERY wrote:

> WRITE-95 =======================================================
>
> *Write* quits if we try to pronounce a selected text
> with the text-to-speech icon.

Bonjour Jean,

In Write-95 I have

*Write* quits if we try to pronounce a selected text with the
text-to-speech icon.

also

Write collapses if I try to save as .pdf

also

When a new activity is started, text typed, then activity stopped, and
then resumed from journal, the view appears blank, but the saved text is
present after a page break and a blank line. As per this bug:
https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4662#comment:7

Does this bug not appear for you?

I made a (still pending) comment on this bug a few hours ago.

Regards,

Iain