[SoaS] Read-113 | 114 <- Tests [EN, ES, FR] with Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC3

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Mon Nov 24 10:30:19 EST 2014

Hello,

Le 24/11/2014 12:03, Iain Brown Douglas a écrit :

> I have showing on my Home View, List
> Read 114
> Get Books 14
>
> Both are running fine.
>
> I changed language to French.
> Read does not appear at all in Home View List or Favourites.
> Return to English Language,
>
> Home View List, I confirm that I see Read 114,

Thank you for this information.

I tried the following complementary tests.

[Spanish-Spain] ================================================

I changed the language into [Spanish-Spain].
Then I looked at updates.
Read-114 was proposed as an update for Read-113.
It was downloaded and installed without any problem.
Leer-114 (Read-114)
- appeared in Home View List and in Favourites
- read correctly epub, pdf and txt files.

cat /usr/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
activity_version = 113
cat Activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
activity_version = 114

[French-France] ================================================

I changed the language into [French-France].

After restart many errors did appear in the attached log file,
especially 4 parsing errors.

Lire-114 (Read-114)
- did not appear in Home View List and in Favourites

But Read-113 and Read-114 files were always present :
cat /usr/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
--> activity_version = 113
cat Activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
--> activity_version = 114

[English-USA] ==================================================

I changed the language into [English-USA].
Read-114 (Read-114)
- appeared again in Home View List and in Favourites
- read correctly epub, pdf and txt files
   (with some accent problems for txt files).

Read-113 and Read-114 files were always present :
cat /usr/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
--> activity_version = 113
cat Activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
--> activity_version = 114

Read files do exist in all 3 languages
but cannot be correctly interpreted with [French-France] choice.

Soon on Internet,

Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][http://ModLibre.info/]