[SoaS] Portfolio and Read <- Testing Sugar Activities of Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC3

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Mon Nov 24 06:03:22 EST 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-24 at 06:23 +0100, Jean THIERY wrote:

> Le 24/11/2014 04:18, James Cameron a écrit :

[snip]
> *Problems may be due to labels in accentuated languages* (?)

I have showing on my Home View, List
Read 114
Get Books 14

Both are running fine.

I changed language to French.

>From Home View, I opened
Livres a moi v14 and successfully downloaded an Alexandre Dumas.

Open Journal

Select Dumas => greyed out,
	Aucune activite pour demarrer l'entree

Read does not appear at all in Home View List or Favourites.

cat /usr/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
[Activity]
name = Read
bundle_id = org.laptop.sugar.ReadActivity
icon = activity-read
exec = sugar-activity readactivity.ReadActivity
activity_version = 113
mime_types =
application/pdf;image/vnd.djvu;image/x.djvu;image/tiff;application/epub
+zip;text/plain;application/zip
license = GPLv2+
summary = Use this activity when you are ready to read! Remember to flip
your computer around to feel like you are really holding a book!

Return to English Language,

Home View List, I confirm that I see Read 114,

Read opens Dumas.

cat /usr/share/sugar/activities/Read.activity/activity/activity.info
is the same entry,

activity_version = 113

Environment, hard drive install from Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21_Beta-4.iso