[SoaS] Portfolio and Read <- Testing Sugar Activities of Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21-TC3

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Sun Nov 23 21:58:05 EST 2014

Hello,

Le 24/11/2014 03:34, Gonzalo Odiard a écrit :
> The error displayed in the Read log, was already solved in version 110.
> What version is installed?

I don't know :

 >> *Read* appears in « /usr/share/sugar/activities »
 >> but does not appear in the "activity circle" (no *Read* icon)
 >> nor in the "activity list" (no *Read* line).

How can we get the version number of an activity installed in
« /usr/share/sugar/activities » ?

> The best would be install version 114, that is the latest.

 >> Read-114 was proposed as an update
 >> but the updating process stopped (twice) half-way.
 >> Read appears in the "activity circle" (*Read* icon).
 >> but not in the "activity list" (no *Read* line).

How can I get a copy of Read-114 ?
Since only Read-92 is proposed on http://activities.sugarlabs.org/

> Gonzalo

Soon on Internet,