[SoaS] SoaS v11 beta 4 : tests with activities INCLUDED in the standard distribution

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Sun Nov 16 11:33:19 EST 2014

Hello Walter,

Le 16/11/2014 15:23, Walter Bender a écrit :
> thanks for the log files. very helpful.
>
> re Physics, I am not sure why, but the wrong version of elements is
> being accessed. It should be importing from elements/elements but it
> must be getting elements from the system somewhere. Please try
> removing /usr/lib/python2.7site-packages/elements to see if that
> improves things. I'll work on a work-around if it does.

Physics seems to work normally since I have renamed
/usr/lib/python2.7site-packages/elements
into
/usr/lib/python2.7site-packages/elements____

More precisely:

 > PHYSICS-22 =====================================================
 >
 > *Physics* is blocked if we try to displace an object
 > with the "hand icon" [ctrl-G].
 > This is an old problem in the French version
 > (and in other languages ?).

The "hand icon" now works correctly.

 > The motor [ctrl-M] sometimes behaves like a simple nail [ctrl-O]
 > with no movement !

Objects now move if they are not blocked by other objects?

 > There is (always ?) an error message
 > when leaving *Physics* !

The Physics session is now correctly saved.

NB:

/usr/lib/python2.7site-packages/elements____
seems to be automatically renamed into
/usr/lib/python2.7site-packages/elements
when the computer is restarted !

> regards
>
> -walter

Thank you for the correction.

I will try to check other problems (see below)
as soon as possible.

Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][http://ModLibre.info/]