[SoaS] SoaS v11 beta 4 : tests with activities INCLUDED in the standard distribution

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:23:51 EST 2014

thanks for the log files. very helpful.

re Physics, I am not sure why, but the wrong version of elements is
being accessed. It should be importing from elements/elements but it
must be getting elements from the system somewhere. Please try
removing /usr/lib/python2.7site-packages/elements to see if that
improves things. I'll work on a work-around if it does.

regards

-walter

--
Walter Bender